AlternatorIf your car's alternator isn't functioning correctly, it might prevent you from starting your vehicle. Alternators connect an electric current from the car's battery to the engine starter and other electrical components of the vehicle – they also charge your car's battery while it's driving. At Porter's Garage, we offer full-service alternator repair and replacement solutions to clients in Riverside, California.
Is My Alternator Broken?The following signs indicate that you might have an alternator problem:
1. You can't start your car.
2. Your battery is dead.
3. Your electrical accessories are malfunctioning.
4. Your lights are dim or flickering, especially when you accelerate.
5. You notice strange noises.
6. Your warning light is illuminated.
Riverside Alternator Repair ShopIf your car is facing any of the above indicators, our team at Porter's Garage will use diagnostic technology to assess the problem's cause. In some cases, the same indicators can point to issues with your battery or other electrical components in your car. If we do find any problems with your alternator, we'll make repairs or adjustments immediately!
Riverside Alternator Replacement ShopIf you need a new alternator in your car, we're happy to replace your existing part. We stock durable, cost-effective alternators in our shop. We'll make sure your vehicle's electric current is restored in no time!
Why Choose Porter's Garage?• We're the most trusted mechanic in Riverside, California.
• We're open six days a week – with long operating hours.
• We offer verified testimonials.
• We can fix any alternator issue.
• We offer a full-service replacement solution for clients who need a new alternator.
• We're licensed and insured.