Ball JointsYour car's steering knuckle and control arm are two of its most essential components – and your car's ball joints are tasked with adjoining them. If your ball joints begin to fail, it can severely impact driving safety. At Porter's Garage, we offer full-service ball joints replacement to Riverside residents. Call us today to replace your ball joints!
Is There Something Wrong with My Ball Joints?If you're unsure if your ball joints are faulty, it's critical to keep your eyes peeled for a few signs:
1. You notice clunking noises when you drive your car.
2. There are noticeable vibrations when you're driving.
3. There is uneven tire wear.
4. You notice that your car or steering wheel drifts in one direction when you drive.
Even if you don't notice the above signs, it's a good idea to inspect your ball joints every 70,000 to 80,000 miles.
Riverside Ball Joint Replacement ShopWhile you might be searching for a Riverside ball joint repair shop, you won't be able to find one. In reality, if your ball joints are compromised, you will need to replace them with new joints – it's the only safe option. At Porter's Garage, we can replace ball joints for any vehicle brand or design – we'll make sure your car's support structure feels like new again!
Why Are Ball Joints So Expensive?If you've received an expensive quote for ball joints, you might be asking the wrong mechanic. While ball joints can be expensive, we offer cost-effective replacement solutions for our clients. Call us today if you're hoping to save money on ball joint replacement in Riverside.
Why Choose Us for Ball Joints in Riverside?• We offer timely and cost-effective ball joints replacement.
• We don't charge our clients for quotes.
• We can diagnose the underlying cause of any vehicle issues.
• Our Riverside auto repair shop is open six days a week.
• Our mechanics and technicians are licensed and insured.